Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tiny little post today

Aside from the six loads of laundry I'm working on, I've gotten very little done today.  I did do a spit and polish on the kitchen but that's about it.  And some knitting.  And I cooked supper and cleaned up afterward.

On paper it looks good anyway.

Zach and I are going to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader tomorrow.  It's already out of the local theater so we're going to our favorite in Hartford.  Better parking, better viewing.  It's just a longer trip.  As long as the weather is nice I don't mind since we'll be driving back in the dark.

I couldn't find any beading needles at StuffMart.  I might try the craft store in Mayville, if I ever go that way.

I've got some more things in at the library but I'm not going back until Thursday.  I was just there yesterday.

Well, I'm halfway through the laundry so I'm going to go knit and watch some more docs before the next load in the dryer is done.  It's taking forever for the loads to get done so from now on, I'll have to dry them on hangars and racks.  And keep up.  I got behind over the holidays.

TTFN

No comments: