Monday, January 3, 2011

Back on calendar

It's really Monday!  After a false start, I finally got here and yet got next to nothing done.  I had to do some errands as I had a book in at the library and my medication was ready at StuffMart pharmacy so I decided to do it all so I don't have to go out again this week.  Except to see Prince Caspian on Wednesday.

It was cold but not bitterly so and we haven't gotten the predicted snow (yay!).  I refilled the bird feeders today and got about a foot from a gorgeous little finch who didn't seem afraid of me at all.  My beautiful cardinal was ground feeding today.  He's so bright against all the gray and brown birds.

I need to get some laundry started though.  I'll have to use the dryer because I'm so far behind due to the cold I have had.  If the house was a bit bigger and a bit warmer, I could use the racks but with them up you can't walk through the house at all without moving them.

I was surprised that I slept so much last night in light of all the naps I took yesterday.  I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and slept pretty much through.  I woke up once when Hannibal chased Professor into the bedroom but went back to sleep right away.  Professor has been scolding Hannibal all day; I wonder if it's over the chase last night.

I feel a bit better but I'm still very tired.  And still coughing.  It takes time to get over these things, I suppose.

I didn't knit yesterday, which goes to show how bad I was feeling.  I'm not feeling particularly crafty today but I will try to get some knitting done.  I'd like to knit some on the Tree of Life afghan.  I haven't done anything with it for over a week.  I did manage to finish up the second mitt this morning though.

I hope tomorrow is more productive.  I have so much that needs to be done.

TTFN

No comments: