Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I must find better ways to celebrate

To celebrate my lifting of depression, I am scrubbing down the bathroom.  I have a perverse sense of the celebratory.  I admit I am taking frequent breaks, though, as I am so terribly out of shape that I just can't clean it in one fell swoop.  That should be my next task...getting in shape.

I have a dr appointment in Fond du Lac with the rheumatologist but I think I'm going to reschedule.  Driving up there in this weather is dicey at best considering the back country highways and I'm not out of medication yet so I'm going to postpone it until March.  I'll call tomorrow to do that.

Zach had to shovel the sidewalks today since we got a couple of inches of snow yesterday.  And more is predicted this week, but I'm not sure how much accumulation.  It looks like we're building back up again.  Oh, well...at least we had a brief respite from it all.

As soon as I'm done with the bathroom, I need to start supper and then my favorite time of day...when I can crawl into my jammies and under the covers to watch tv and knit or crochet.  I do need to organize my days better though as I'm back online far too much again.  Odd how it entices and ensnares you.  I'm back to getting nothing done again.

Off to finish up my work so I can rest for the night.

TTFN

No comments: