Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lost and confused

I was completely lost yesterday.  It wasn't Sunday after all which means today isn't Monday.  Which is good as I spent the day in bed coughing and snoozing.  I was feeling better for a few minutes but I'm back to tired and coughing again.  Tom fixed supper tonight...omelets, his specialty.  I'm going back to bed in a few but I hadn't been online at all today so I wanted to catch up with the news and blogs first.

I felt so crummy today I didn't pick up my knitting  needles until about an hour ago, and put them down after a few rows.  I just have no energy.  Hopefully all this rest will benefit me tomorrow when I try to get some much needed work done on the house.

It's bitterly cold outdoors.  So much so Professor isn't wasting time looking for the one right spot in the yard to do his business.  He gets down, wee's and then is back at the door wondering why it isn't opened yet.  It's the wind.  We get a lot of wind in these parts.

If I hadn't been so puny today I might have tried to put a few loads of clothes out on the line because the wind would have dried them before they froze.  We'll see how it goes tomorrow, but if I can't get them out, they go on the racks.  Tightwad lockdown from now on.

I have to go to the library tomorrow but other than that no trips to town until Thursday or Friday.  Hopefully Friday.

I also plan to cook more from scratch.  The problem has been lack of energy and stamina.  I'll just have to work around that. I hope to reclaim my health this year.  Losing weight would help but diets set me up for failure so I'll have to figure something else out.

I'm off to crawl into bed again.  I think I'll just make an early night of it as I keep napping anyway.  I'm not even going to try to knit anymore tonight. I'm just too tired.  Here's hoping tomorrow is energy filled and productive.

TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kathy!! I'm so sorry you're feeling so sick. I'll light a candle for you tonight. Love and hugs.

Kathy said...

Thanks, Tana. Your candles did some good for I slept well last night. The first night since I got this darned cold. I'm still coughing and my ribs hurt from it, but my head is clearer and I can think again.