Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teeny weeny baby steps

I got some things done outside but not as much as I wanted to.  I did get the back patio cleaned off a bit and some trimming done but my back started hurting a lot so I quit for the day.  I did some work on the kitchen but it's such a pain that I'm so weak still.  I guess when you get older you don't bounce back as well. 

Not that I'm older or anything.

It would help if I could get more than 4-5 hours of sleep a night.  Still, I did more today than I've done in a while.  Baby steps.

I printed out the Yggsdrail pattern but I'm not sure I can do it.  I'm an intermediate knitter and this is advanced but there are so many techniques in it that I just don't know.  So I think I'm going to print out some afghan squares patterns out and work on those.  They're intermediate to advanced and I can get some skills that way.

Tonight is a short night because I'm definitely going to bed early.  I took some valerian last night and that might be why I've been so sleepy today so I'm not going to take anything tonight aside from my regular meds.

I finished up with all my library stuff, including the books so I'm watching Farscape, season 2 with all the commentaries and deleted scenes.  Zach and I watched The Incredibles again last night.  Quality work there.

Well, off to print off a pattern or two and then to bed.

TTFN

No comments: