Friday, May 28, 2010

Can I borrow your energy?

All that energy I had yesterday is not only gone but I'm in the deficit again.  No energy. Nada.  Zip.  And so much to do.  I will try to get the kitchen finished tonight and tomorrow Tom is going to till the garden so I have to participate in that, getting the plants in the ground and new seeds planted.  I also have trimming to do after Zach mows.  And flowers and herbs to plant.  This is the best weekend to do it really. 

I had a book come in at the library and this being a holiday weekend I wouldn't be able to get there until Tuesday so I went ahead and picked it up along with the first 4 volumes of Monty Python because an MP marathon is good for a holiday weekend.  And then it hit me that the library would be open tomorrow.  Oh, well.  I'm not leaving the house for a few days.  I'm just so stinking tired.

I need to water the plants before long though as it's been dry the past couple of days.  And then there's supper to cook, which I have no idea what that will turn out to be as I'm not only tired but brain dead.  Something easy like chili or something.

I started the February Lady sweater which isn't on knitty.com after all.  I'll find the link to it later.  And I think I worked one row on the Helm's Deep shawl.  Then straight to bed  only to wake up an hour later when Professor farted in my face.  So I took him out, which he apparently needed desperately but could perhaps let me know with his indoor bark next time, and then Tom got home a few minutes later.  It was a while before I got back to sleep. 

Tana and I talked a bit online today and that was great.  It's nice to stay in touch online but not as easy as it might seem.  Especially if you're a person who tends to withdraw frequently, as I am.  I'm trying to force myself into a regular routine but it's not the easiest thing in the world when the sleep schedule can't be regulated.  I'm wondering about taking an OTC sleeping pill tonight.  At the very least it might jump start a schedule I can live with. Until the next insomnia attack anyway.

Off to fix supper and water the plants.  Here's hoping for an early night.

TTFN

No comments: