Thursday, July 29, 2010

Someone stole my week

I will get my new boob next week!  I like the new styles as my old one is triangular and doesn't cover much area.  The new one covers more of my chest wall and is much lighter.  The bras are nice and lacey, too.  I can't wait.

I got woke up at 8 a.m. again this morning.  I know the nurse has a set time to take care of calls but I had so hoped to sleep in a bit this morning.  Since I flunked the cholesterol portion of my labs, the dr wanted me to come in and "discuss it."  Which means she wants me to come in so she can yell at me for not taking care of myself, impress upon me the seriousness of the situation and put me on another, more expensive medication.  I told the nurse that I would make some lifestyle changes but that I wasn't coming in.  She called while I was gone and left a message for me to call back.  When I did she let me know the doctor would go along with it but my numbers better be down in 6 months.

Crap.  I guess I'd better take this seriously now.

I'm going to collapse on my bed here in just a few minutes.  Tom won't be happy that supper tonight is Taco Bell but I forgot to lay anything out for supper and I'm really tired from all this racing around all week.  I used up a tank of gas already.  In the car, silly.  Yeah, I  used up all the gas I had, too.

Professor is pouting.  I expect it's because I haven't been home much.  I'll start taking him walkies tomorrow to make up for it.  I could use the walkies, too.

I'm off to bed and maybe a short bit of knitting.  I'm too tired for much else.

TTFN

No comments: