Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Let's add coughing to the list of symptoms

I got 10 hours of sleep last night, mostly uninterrupted, but with a brief period of pain and two tries by Professor to wake me up.  With the pain, I just took an extra tramadol and kept trying to find a position that didn't hurt as badly as any other, but with Professor, I just ignored him and he jumped back into the bed and curled up.

I would like to say I woke up feeling better but I didn't.  In fact, today I'm running a low fever, which for me is more significant since I rarely run them.  It's just 99F but enough to make me feel worse.  Plus all the coughing today.  I got some laundry done and tackled the kitchen but I'm going back to bed in a few minutes.  I haven't done any knitting for a couple of days so you know I'm not feeling well.

Tomorrow I need to run some errands, including driving Zach by the campus to apply for graduation and get a statement saying he was a student last year.  Then groceries.  I don't think I need to go by the library, which is good.

I'm off to go lie down.  Not sure how well I'll sleep tonight since I slept until 1 p.m. but I do need to lie down as every muscle in my body is aching right now.

TTFN

No comments: