Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What a wasted day

Just a short note today as I ended up sleeping all day and am still pretty tired.

Kermit isn't a frog; he's a toad.  I should have known to look it up since he's very dry and not slimy or wet.  Not to mention there is no water directly here.  You have to go a block away across a very busy highway to get to a pond.  It hit me when I went to get the mail and he was in my mailbox that this wasn't a water creature.

I'm not happy with the blanket I'm making.  I've done intarsia before and it didn't look as bad as this so I wonder if the yarn is the problem.  It's Vanna's Choice and it's just not coming out as smooth as my other efforts at color stranding or intarsia.  I keep tinking back and trying again but I'm not improving at all.  I'm thinking of trying another project with this yarn instead.  I've been perusing Ravelry's selection of patterns and haven't found anything yet.

But I've got to run to the library to pick up some stuff and maybe grab something for supper since I have nothing laid out and am still so very tired.  So...nothing got done today.  Ah, well.

TTFN

No comments: