Saturday, April 2, 2011

This is the dawning of the age of allergies

I didn't post last night because the computer was running so slow that I could barely shut it down and I  had a headache that was trying to shut me down.  So I finally got it shut down after a disk clean up and went to bed.  And to sleep.  I'm so tired of all the night interruptions with Professor wanting outside.  Twice last night he woke me up to go out.  How come he can sleep on the couch for 10 hours during the day without needing out?

It's nice outside but I still haven't gotten any seeds planted.  I must do it tomorrow, headache or not.  I'm going to start using the neti pot tomorrow as well.  I'm all out of the saline spray so I'll see if I can shake this.  I'm not sure it's a sinus infection and I'm still on the allergy meds but with the air heating up, that means outside allergens are making their way to my home by special delivery and I'm sure that's contributing.  Plus I need to scrub down some spots of mold and mildew in the house.  When I get some energy.

Which is sorely lacking.  I'm so tired of being so tired all the time.  It's like trying to work underwater...that's how slow I feel most of the time.  I've done next to nothing today, focusing on reading and resting.  I've got some burgers on the stove but they require little attention.  And some seasoned potatoes in the toaster oven that require less.

Then I'm climbing into bed not to knit or read, but to watch tv until I fall asleep.  I don't care if it is still light outside.

TTFN

2 comments:

Carol said...

I hate when sinus give fits. A good sinus headache will drain you completely. Hope you feel better!

Kathy said...

Thanks, Carol. I'm feeling much better and am using my new neti pot weekly. If it looks like it's coming back, I'll go to using it daily. I agree that a sinus headache drains completely. I suspect this is why I've been non-functioning since December.