Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This has beaten me; I'm giving in

My mind is a blank.  Isn't that how it goes when you sit down to write.  I have ideas...until I get the pencil in my hand and that pristine sheet of college-ruled in front of me.  Plus it's hard to concentrate with a headache.  I'm getting up early tomorrow to make an appointment with the dr.  My sinus problems are back and I am crying uncle.  Even with the irrigation it keeps coming back.

Hopefully I'll be on my way to feeling better soon and can actually think and function again.  I don't remember how that feels but I'm eager to find out.

I didn't do any knitting last night because I looked at the instructions for the lace-weight shawl and got overwhelmed.  I tried to pre-read it but I was tired and had Graham Norton on the dvr.  Taking a night off from knitting seemed the thing to do.  And now with this headache, I'm taking another night off.  Hopefully I'll get to sleep early and won't hit the snooze button and miss calling in.

TTFN

2 comments:

Rue said...

I hope you can find something to help your sinus issue. It's such agony to have a headache and sinus trouble! Feel better soon - and take some time to relax!

Kathy said...

Thanks, Rue. When we moved to California, the minute we got on into the state I started having headaches. After 3 years they finally figured out I was allergic to eucalyptus. We had trees in our yard and they're everywhere.

I know I'm allergic to mold and mildew and we have it in abundance this winter. I need to get busy and scrub down walls. When I get rid of this headache, that is.