Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One excuse after another

I woke up reluctantly to the alarm this morning and let Professor out for a morning wee only to see a snow storm going on outside.  So I didn't make an appointment.  I couldn't see across the street so I figured driving to the next town wouldn't be a lot of fun either.  I'll try again tomorrow, but in the meantime, I took an antihistimine and the pressure in my ears and head have lessened to a huge degree.  I'm thinking this might be allergies after all.  I'll know more after I see the dr tomorrow.  I hope.  She's not in on Fridays so...

I had medicine in at the pharmacy and books due back tomorrow so I decided to take care of all of that today in case I get an appointment tomorrow and don't feel like doing it all then.  It it's allergies all she'll give me is steroid spray like the last time.  Still, maybe it's all I need.  I'm not thinking infection anymore because of the way it's behaving.  It's behaving more like when I had allergies back in California.  It was eucalyptus then.  I think it's mold and mildew now.  I need to scrub my house down.

I didn't start the shawl last night because I started reading and lost track of time. I might start it tonight but I might just pick up the Navajo coat again.  I won't know until I crawl into bed. 

We got about 4 inches of heavy wet snow that is melting (although Zach had to shovel the sidewalk and driveway anyway since it would take a few days for that snow to melt.)   I sure hope this is the last of it, but I'm not betting on it.  I suspect we still have more snow in store for us.  Darn it.

Well, off to lie down for a bit. Supper is in a can tonight because I'm going to bed in a little bit and don't plan on getting up again until tomorrow.  Aside from bathroom trips, that is.

TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to take your sweet ass to the doctor and get an antibiotic. If it doesn't go away, then you can confirm the allergies. Don't make me hoof my big butt all the way up there Missy!

Kathy said...

Okay, Mother. LOL

I just got back from the dr and it's allergies with my membranes inflamed. I'm getting allergy meds and a steroid spray.

And the pain in my temple is the sphenoid sinus, the furthest from the opening.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you went and you got a diagnosis. Now here's to that medicine doing it's job and to you feeling like yourself again!