Monday, March 14, 2011

Sleepy Monday

Macaroni and cheese tonight because I'm just dragging.  Good to know I'm back to normal, eh?  The pain is nearly gone except for a brief period of time in the evening.  My allergies did that when I lived in California, too.  But no real pain during the day and the pain in the evening is less each day as well so we're making progress.  I'll give the dr a call next week to tell her it's working.  I want to give it more time in case of a relapse.  I've been known to go backward from time to time.

I"m sleeping so much lately.  About 8 or so hours a night and at least a 2 hour nap during the day.  Maybe I'm just getting caught up on back sleep because the meds are supposed to be non-drowsy.  I just wish I felt rested when I wake up.

Wednesday I'm going to drop Zach off at the job center at the campus so he can get busy getting a job.  Still no diploma.  He's emailed his adviser to find out what the hold up is, but he's still going on the assumption that he's graduated already.

It was nice today and some more snow melted.  I had filled the bird feeders yesterday but I only saw a bird or two today.  I guess they're looking at fresher food than I've put up for them and that's good.  I do hope they will look at the feeders and not my garden once that is in the ground.  Speaking of which, I need to get the seeds planted soon.  I just haven't had any energy to do much more than make my bed and cook supper.  I need to do a load of clothes but I might wait until tomorrow morning for that as that's the only time I have any energy to spare.  I'm also planning on starting some exercising in the morning to see if that will build up some energy levels. 

Hannibal had been sleeping on my Greek afghan and when I went to put it up this morning found several pulls on it that can't be fixed, although they can be hidden.  Darn it!  I guess I can't leave it out.  I thought about using it to hide the air conditioner in the wall and may yet go with that option as the gray flannel curtain I have up now looks awful.  Purple and off-white would put some color into my room.  Much needed color.

I didn't knit anything last night.  Went straight to bed and to sleep so I plan on hopping in bed earlier tonight so I can knit on the hat and the scarf.  I'll get back to the Navajo coat soon but it takes less energy for me to knit than to crochet.  Odd that.

Well, I need to put a veg on the stove to cook and then I'm crawling into bed after supper.  Zach is cleaning up for me, bless him.  Hopefully I'll be back to normal, or maybe even better, soon.  Without the headaches and the pain in my cheek and jaw, I'm able to function better.  Now if I can just stay awake long enough to get things accomplished.

TTFN

No comments: