Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Everyone needs a Tardis

I'm so tired.  And tired of being tired.  And my head is stopped up again today.  With an accompanying headache.  And cough.  I'll be glad when I can open up the windows again.  I did manage to clean up some of the mold and mildew but we still have more than our fair share.  I ended up sleeping until noon after getting up to let Professor out at 9 to wee. 

Professor broke down and ate some of his food late last night but hasn't touched a bite today.  I'm hoping he'll eat again tonight but if he doesn't I'm still not feeding him treats.  I, on the other hand, haven't done too well with not eating.  But I'm not bingeing so that's a good thing.  And I'm not eating around the clock.  Just still eating too much.  I'll get there.

Tomorrow we go to town to take care of some business so I won't be able to get Professor out for a walk but I might take a walk while I'm waiting for Zach.  Parking at the campus is bad so I might just park at the mall a block away and walk the neighborhood.  Which is delightfully flat.  If I was in better shape I would walk to the library but I'm not and that's too far away.  Some day, though.

I found the sweater coat pattern and started it last night.  Unfortunately even the largest size is way too small so I went up a needle size and will try to go down a dress size or two.  It will take a while to finish so I do have time.  I hope.

I'm ready to go back to bed again.  I plan on taking a shower first as I'm really achy along with the headache and cough.  That has to do with the fibro, though, and not the allergies.  I was a bit active today, doing laundry and running up and down the stairs to the basement.  Well, when I say running...

I found a pattern at Ravelry that I must make even though it is another afghan.  It's a Tardis afghan.  I know I don't need another afghan but I could make this one out of...dare I say it?...Red Heart Supersaver.  Just because I can't afford the good stuff, you know.  But for now I'm on a yarn diet and am trying to use up my stash before the house explodes.  I really have bags of yarn and projects, WIPs, etc. shoved in every closet, dresser, end table and bin throughout the house.

But I will make that afghan before the year is out...(cackling an evil laugh right now).

Off to straighten up the kitchen, load the dishwasher and take a shower, then bed, dvr and knitting.

TTFN

No comments: