Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nuttin' going on

I had absolutely nothing to say yesterday so I didn't blog.  Come to think of it, I don't have much to say today either.  Some errands, some shopping so I don't have to go anymore this year, some light housekeeping.  And of course, knitting.  Other than that...nothing.

I had a bunny outside last night under the bird feeder but it was too dark to get a picture.  Tom is working 12+ hour shifts yesterday and today so he can have the rest of the week off.  And this with a cold or something.  All these hours are wearing on him.

Oh, and no bonus this year either.  He works 70+ hours a week for pay that is less than he was getting 3 years ago and no effing bonus.  And at his age it's nearly impossible to find another job and they know it.

I've been so achy of late with my fibromyalgia pains plus depression kicking in and post-Christmas let down.  I'd love to just stay in bed for a few days.

And I might just do that.

TTFN

No comments: