Friday, December 17, 2010

Laid back day

It was a very laid back, lazy day for me, today and I'm not sorry.  I had trouble warming up all day but I seem to be fine now.  I've no idea why I was so cold all day.  I got some knitting done and some napping, which was even more important.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll actually get some work done but I'm not sweating it.  I'm trying to learn how to deal with my fibromyalgia on its terms instead of fighting it.  Truthfully, I feel much better than if I had tried to fight my way through this and still gotten nothing done.

Zach got some more shoveling done outside so we're close to being able to rescue the trash bin.  Good thing because the trash indoors needs to go outdoors very soon.

I refilled the bird feeder this morning and have been rewarded with the company of several birds this afternoon.  They didn't look like they'd been starving so we're good.  Not to mention there is spillage on the gate that is holding up the grapevine they could have eaten.

I've seen bunny tracks in the back yard but not as many as we would have had if Professor hadn't killed that nest of babies.  Sigh.  We can't afford to keep having new litters twice a summer, but it's still hard to think about.

Nothing much is happening to write about so I'm off to clean up the kitchen and hop into bed to watch the dvr stuff.

TTFN

No comments: