Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hoping we have more days like today.

I crashed last night without finishing my list. Danged list. I ended up going to bed not long after supper and turning the lights out soon after. I dozed off and on until 9 a.m. I was sleeping particularly well when Hannibal (my son's cat) decided to sleep on my face. I can say that I woke up quite abruptly.

So I got next to no knitting done. On the plus side, I got a lot of dvds from the library today: House, second season; Rumpole of the Baileys, season 1, 4 Cadfael dvds and one Midsomer Murders. I should get a lot of knitting done in the next week or two.

I'm up to hat 15 but just past the ribbing. And since I got no knitting done on the blanket...still on the edging.

Tonight we're having sausage, biscuits and gravy for supper. Tom doesn't normally make requests for meals so I try to accommodate him when he does. Since I had to go to the store today anyway, I picked up the fixings. Fortunately, it's an easy meal to make and if he wants eggs to go along with it, he'll fix his own. He's significantly better at eggs, omelets and pizza (his pizza the other night was delicious.)

It was a gorgeous day today. Sun shining and warm, for us. It was in the mid 30s and we're starting to see the yard again. Haven't seen it since November, I think. Professor is glad to find real grass to wee on. I had a hard time getting him to come in today.

Much to do tonight and supper to start now.

TTFN

No comments: