Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dream a little dream

I'm dreaming again. I never noticed that I wasn't dreaming (much) until I started dreaming a lot. I wonder if that has anything to do with the quality of sleep I'm getting. At any rate, it was an entertaining night. I remember when I was on anti-depressants I had the most vivid dreams. It made sleep something to look forward to. Maybe dreams make a difference after all.

I finished up another hat last night and am almost ready to start the crown of another one. And I knitted at least another 3 inches on the blanket. In spite of ripping back 5 rows and re-knitting. Not much detangling as I was careful in pulling the yarn from the skeins.

Today will be bathroom and kitchen cleaning. It's liberating not washing by hand anymore and Melissa tells me that studies indicate that dishwashers use fewer gallons of water versus hand washing. I'll take that and run with it. I air dry and only use one washing so that saves money on electricity as well. It felt good not to be washing dishes at 8 p.m. last night.

And using the dryer with sweaters and fleeces works out much better, too, as I've had to pick off as much lint as I could from them and it still looked pretty crappy. Even the lint roller didn't take off as much as was needed.

Today Zach and I plan on watching Peacekeeper's War. Then he wants to start all over again. Might as well. I noticed that PBS was showing Midsomer Murders weekly. I can't remember what day now so I need to find out and make sure I watch the episodes. They're starting from the beginning, which is great but it would be nice to see the years I've missed since they stopped showing it on BBCA. I think they're at least 4 years ahead of my viewing.

I've got a lot of things to pack up in the car today so I don't have to try to get it all done as we're walking out the door for church tomorrow. I do well to get out the door as it is. I wish I could do more but I'm glad I could do this much. I'm not sure when the container is going to go to Jeanette but I plan on getting the things to church as soon as possible.

Off to mop floors and scrub the tub.

TTFN

No comments: