Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Zach's graduation

It was a very nice ceremony. Many different speakers, including a state representative. Haven't got a clue what his name was because someone who shall remain nameless *coughmecough* forgot to get a program. There was an organ, Pomp & Circumstance, a procession and everything.

My youngest. What a fine young man he has grown to be.
Isn't he handsome?

A rare picture of me and Zach.

Zach and Tom. Dad was so proud.

So was Mom.

I'm so glad he got to walk the aisle in cap and gown. As homeschoolers we never thought that was an option. I'm glad we went the GED route also. Fewer hurdles he will have to jump through because of the homeschooling.

His hat is coming along. I don't think he was knitting on it much yesterday. I may have turned him to the our side but he's not a Jedi Knitter yet. Give him time and let the force be with him (and as Episcopalians, our correct response is...and also with you. I swear, when I watch Star Wars, I do respond that way.)

Still looking for a pattern for Shae. I've already got the yarn. Just have to find the right project for it.

TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all!

Cookie said...

Yay!

Congrats all around!

Angie said...

Congratulations! Hurrah!