Thursday, September 13, 2007

Surrender! Retreat! Regroup!

I admit defeat. The doily has beaten me. I got to the same row and messed up again even though I diligently counted stitches and used stitch markers. And it's not visible until about five rounds later. I just can't find the mistake and I'm pretty sure it's not in the pattern. It's in the knitter. The yarn isn't durable enough to take this much frog abuse and time is counting down so I will find something else to knit for the little munchkin.

It's just been consuming too much of my time and energy.

I worked on the Jaywalkers today while I waited for my bone density scan. I am really happy with them.

Thinking of frogging the sleeve and not dealing with the yellow because time is counting down, as I said before.

I'm just too tired. I'm a homebody and my body is much happier at home than on the road. One more day and then I can stay home all day.

1 comment:

Cookie said...

No shame in frogging and/or walking away if you can't make it work.