Sunday, September 16, 2007

Uh oh

I always check my sitemeter to see how many people have been reading and approximately where they come from. Someone from my computer read my blog while I was at church (the first time he had done that.) Someone being an adult male who shall remain nameless whom I was...ahem...miffed at on Wednesday. He either didn't read that entry or chose to ignore it. In any case, it's not fair to him to vent on this public venue so while I may not be able to really apologize in person, if he sneaks in here again...I'm sorry!!! It was a really bad day for me, not that that is an excuse.

Moving on...


Jesse's Flames sleeve, part deux. I can't make up my mind if I like the yellow but I'll be darned if I'm going to frog again since I'm almost done with the design part.

I've got to get busy on it. Zach's birthday is in a month and I'm not there yet. Definitely have to work on it tonight. Upstairs is LOTR: commentaries right now. Downstairs is SG-1: second season.

In the car is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, soon to be replaced with Hamish Macbeth: Death of a Cad. How do I keep track, you ask?

Beats me.





The sweater for Rylee. Nostalgic Pink Cardigan from Knit It! Fall 2006. Simple lace pattern, size 2 so it should go quickly if I can pay attention to what I'm doing so I can stop tinking every other row.

Caron's Simply Soft, soft pink. I have some green that I'm going to make a skirt out of with pink pleat insets. But that's down the road a bit so I'm trying not to think on that until I finish Jesse's Flames.

The color is pretty close, but the lace pattern didn't come out as well as I'd hoped.

Off to knit, downstairs so it's the pink cardi and SG-1. I'll be taping Inspector Lynley though. I'm so glad they got a new Helen. This one is more like the book Helen, ginger-haired and funny.

I taped Torchwood last night so I've got that to watch, too. Now that I've seen that I must get some back episodes of Doctor Who.

TTFN

2 comments:

Cookie said...

Men!

I've found that there's a fine line between being honest in your own blog and trying to respect your relationship. Good luck!

What did you think of Torchwood? I'm not really sure you need the back history from Doctor Who, btw. They don't seem to refer back too much in Torchwood, which is good because I missed those episodes of the Doctor.

Kathy said...

Well, he says he didn't remember reading my blog but I don't believe him. Maybe he didn't read that particular entry but he was there a couple of minutes.

Hmmmph. Men.

Doctor Who was on after Torchwood and it was the episode that explained Torchwood. How cool is that?

Did you know Queen Victoria didn't have hemophaelia but was a werewolf instead? Explains Prince Charles, doesn't it?

I really like Torchwood so far...two episodes. I had seen Captain Jack in a random Doctor Who, I think, It looks like it's going to be a pretty cool show. The guy who plays Captain Jack is gay in real life and on the ep last night they were arguing over whether Capt Jack was gay. It was so funny.

Kathy