Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fleece and swatches

This is what my mood looks like today.
I saw this on someone else's blog yesterday but I can't find the blog I was looking at. It's not one of my regulars.

Washed a bunch of fleece today. I decided to get hopping on all that smelly wool down in the basement before winter sets in and I have to close up the basement windows. I need to get moving on carding and spinning as well, but the past few days I've been working on my TKGA level one swatches.

I finally made some progress. She's got a ton of good stuff about the program that was so helpful. I'm almost finished with my first swatch and I'm okay with it. Being a bit of an analretentive perfectionist, I tend to be too hard on myself when it comes to finishing.
I should have pictures tomorrow.

Zach has orientation tomorrow so I will be taking Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and the Monkeys with me to sit in the car. Or I may walk over to MickeyD's and chill out there.

Lunch sounds good. It all depends on how hot it is in the car.

Still haven't heard back from Stuffmart about my job. A friend was telling me that medications can interfere with drug screening and they don't take that into account. I'm almost wishing they won't call me back. I swear, if I don't get this job, I'm not going to try anymore. I'll just take the hint that there are things I'm supposed to be doing here at home instead. It seems like every job I've tried to get in the past ten years has cost me money and I haven't gotten the job.

Jesse's Flames is coming along slowly. I guess I'm too tired when I go to bed to work on it because I've spent half my time tinking back to fix mistakes. It's still too dark up there, too. Last night I decided to rearrange my room (at 1 a.m.) because my nightstand was blocking part of the window and it was danged hot up there. I needed my window fan to function better. It was 3:30 before I got to bed and Professor woke me up at 8 a.m. because he thought I needed to be up paying attention to him.

And no nap today because I've been busy working on fleece and swatches.

Must go watch The Illusionist. Love Edward Norton and Paul Giamatti in this.

TTFN

No comments: