Sunday, August 12, 2007

Calling all geeks

Help!

I need to put some buttons on my blog for my webrings but I don't have a clue how. I understand they need some kind of http address but I don't know how to get that. I have the pictures saved in My Pictures because the warning was not to steal the buttons. But I am clueless how to get them imbedded in the html code to the left.

I feel like such an idiot.

On the other hand, my knitting is coming along nicely. My seed stitch swatch looks pretty good. I'll get a picture of it tomorrow.

The Monkeys are coming along slowly but surely. I meant to do more knitting today but I spent an idiotic amount of time searching the web for information about embedding buttons. Arrgh!



They fit! I think these may be my Monkeys. Heaven knows I've hung onto this yarn long enough to claim ownership. I love the striping. It seems to be working well with the pattern. I wonder if S-cubed will rear its ugly head and I take off with another pattern and another yarn after this.

Today was supposed to be just for knitting. But now I have to clean house because Tom sleeps during the day so I clean at night.

Tomorrow, I guess.

TTFN

No comments: