Friday, August 24, 2007

Idiot in the rain

That would be me. Professor wanted a walk so I figured I could make it around the block before it started raining. Didn't even make it to the halfway point but I figured we could get all the way around before it got too bad.

Wrong...

I was dripping and Professor was at a dead run and this was up a steep hill. Good thing I'm in better shape than I was a year ago. 60 pounds lighter makes a big difference.

As promised...the Monkeys.







I don't know what socks to do next. I'm still dealing with completion issues. Sort of like separation anxiety. *sigh* I miss the Monkeys already.

The Antique Lace Shawl. I'm almost done with the first motif. I like it but it does require a great deal of concentration since there isn't a lot of repeating patterns per motif. I guess I'm glad I won't be doing long, intense rounds. Maybe motifs are better.


Had to frog back on the sleeve yesterday. I had a loose stitch way back and being so anal particular about this, I had to go back and try to fix it. Which resulted in a complete mess. This sweater is going to college. I want it to look its best.

I'm trying to eat more vegetarian meals. I want off as much of my medicine as I can get and for now the weight loss is at a standstill so I'm trying something different. Not to mention, my tightwaddiness is kicking in. Gotta stretch that food bill as much as I can since StuffMart reneged on their job offer.

But I'm not bitter. Nope. Not a bit *trying to unclench my jaws*

Off to read the blogs and fix supper then knitting for the rest of the night.

TTFN

1 comment:

Knitcrazy said...

All your socks look great..
LOVE the Patons paint ???
The redish one :)

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/