Monday, August 1, 2011

Down in the back

Not much of a post today.  Saturday night I was making up the couch/futon and pulled something in my lower left back and it's no better today.  In fact, might be a bit more sore.  Just a pulled muscle, no nerve damage.  I've done this before and heat and rest are all that will fix it.  Unfortunately I continued to make the couch back up and didn't help my back at all.  From now on someone else will be doing the bed for me.

I've gotten some knitting done and some tv watching but little else.  Tom took care of the kitchen and Zach is taking care of everything else  I'm maxing out on pain pills and it's not helping a lot.  We've put off Harry Potter until I can sit without fidgeting.

The computer chair isn't comfortable so I'm heading back to the couch.  Hope to be back in a few days.s

TTFN

No comments: