Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hoping to start a trend

I wasn't going to go shopping today but I was out of a couple of things and didn't want to interrupt my day tomorrow.  Besides, Zach wanted pizza tonight.

I found a tool that cleans out the lint from the trap in dryers (not the filter, but deeper in) so I'm hoping that will fix the dryer. I still plan to use the clothesline and racks if possible but since it takes much longer to dry on the racks, I might not have a choice at times.  I hope this does the trick.

It's raining out and I like it.  We've had a very dry couple of months which was good for the farmers as they got the corn in early but I imagine the soybean crops needed some water.  At any rate, I like the gray skies and the cold rain.  Now.  Don't expect me to feel the same in February.

I slept a lot last night.  I haven't been feeling well the past couple of days.  Headaches, stopped up nose, etc.  Not to mention achy and even more tired.  I'm battling depression again, too.  I got some Http for Tom instead of St. John's Wort since he doesn't like the side effects.  I tried one last night and I think that's why I slept so well.  Eleven hours well, in fact.  Except I was still sleepy all day.  That might be due to lack of sleep for decades rather than the medication though.  Anyway I'm going to keep up with it for a while to see if there is any difference.  I did notice I'm not eating as much today.  When I'm this tired I normally eat all day.  Not so much today.

I did some reading this morning instead of computer.  I think that's the way to go except I'll postpone the computer to evening instead of lunchtime.  I think I can get more done that way.  I do feel a bit isolated though as my whole social life is online and I'm so withdrawn of late I'm not reaching out to anyone.  I hate depression.  I really do.

I am going to take another cold capsule and go to bed.  At the first sign of sleepiness, I'm going to sleep though.  Even if it's 8 p.m.  I really need to start getting 8 hours of sleep a night.  It's literally been decades since I've done that.  I get an occasional 10 hour night but nearly every night for the past 20 years it's been from 4-6 hours a night.  That could be the reason for the weight and many other health issues I've got.

Hoping to see an improvement in my emotional state as well.

So for now, I'm off to get in my jammies and under the covers.

TTFN

No comments: