Monday, January 9, 2012

Sunny days

I took some pictures today but they're on my other blog.  I need to practice more.  I'm a bit shaky.  I'll try to get some pictures of some projects this week some time.  I do miss doing that.

I'm going through a bad fatigue cycle now that the pain is under control.  I never seem to be free of one or the other.  I'm trying to keep up with the house but I'm not making any headway beyond that.  Still, I'm knitting more than I usually do during these cycles.  I organized the sweater bag, which was terribly tangled up.  The yarn is now in freezer bags to prevent more tangling.  I hope to get back to knitting on the sweaters very soon.  I'm knitting up a bag for Zach's portable dvd player.  He takes it with us on errands but for now is using a huge shopping bag I knitted and it's way too big for it.  So I'm knitting one that is smaller and easier to manage.  Then I'm going to knit a pair of socks with the sock yarn.  I found a pattern in a book I got from the library that I plan on using.

It's been really nice the past few days:  temps in the 40s and sunshine.  Professor was out back this afternoon playing in the yarn.  Till he got tangled in my solar lights.  I just wish I had the energy to enjoy it out there.  I need to refill the bird feeder tomorrow.  Tonight I plan on vacuuming and just general straightening up.  Not sure what to do for supper but I need to do it soon.

Well, I must go dig around in the freezer and the pantry and come up with something.  Then, an early night.  I need to catch up on all that sleep I lost when the pain was bad.

TTFN

2 comments:

Carol said...

That what to do for supper thing is such a pain in the neck I think. I'd be much happier if someone would just tell me what to fix - or,even better,fix it for me!

Kathy said...

I totally agree, Carol. Even on vacations I have to decide what to cook. I just cook it somewhere else. Not that I've had a vacation in the last 16 years though.