Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just a short note

We ended up going down there Sunday, driving straight through.  It was 12:30 a.m. their time when we got there.  I didn't sleep much at all because I just don't sleep well away from home.  I'll detail the trip more later but I'm dead tired and plan on falling into bed here momentarily.  I fell asleep earlier and when the phone rang I had no idea where I was.  But I'm still very, very tired so I don't anticipate having difficulty sleeping tonight.

We installed wireless at my parents' house so all the siblings, nieces and nephews can take their laptops and not have to bump Daddy off the computer anymore.

And he's doing great!  Still a bit frail but building strength, as much as he is capable since he's not going to get "well" but he is getting better.  I saw my uncle and aunt while I was down there as well.  They are the best people!

TTFN

No comments: