Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need some energy

Still lacking in sleep but I took a good-sized nap today before heading out to do the shopping and returning stuff to the store.  Tom put up some curtain rods for me in the kitchen and I bought some new curtains today.  I have been wanting new curtains since we moved here 12 years ago.  The yellow daisies are faded to a dark white and I need color in there.  I got some Tuscany-looking curtains...red and gold colors...that I've been lusting over for a few months.  Now I need to scrub the kitchen down so they look good in there.  And add a curtain rod in addition to moving one down a bit.

Not sure I'll get it done tonight but I will at least finish up the dishes and clean the floor.  And maybe get rid of the clutter in there although that might have to wait until tomorrow.  I'm really tired right now.  I think a nap is in order before I fix supper.

I lost one of my favorite earrings.  Tom got them for me for Christmas and I love them.  I'm not sure where to look as I don't know where or when I lost it.  I'm hoping it came off during the night and slid down between the wall and the bed.  I'm hoping I lost it here at home.  Otherwise I'll never find it.

I still haven't gotten my flowers and herbs planted yet.  I must get that done this week, hopefully tomorrow.  I need to get to the library but I might wait until Saturday for that.  I've got a dvd due back then anyway.

I managed to start the shopping bag last night and plan on finishing it no matter if it's too big.  I can't find my library canvas bag I use so I need a new book bag.  Plus I did a bit on the Helm's Deep shawl and picked out a pattern for the brown yarn.  Maybe.  My heart's not sold on it though.

Off to nap before supper and hopefully I'll have some energy to scrub the kitchen while cooking supper.

TTFN

1 comment:

knittingdragonflies said...

Your getting alot done. Nothing like new curtains, they are on my to do list. But...not at the top. We painted most of the rooms of the house. It makes such a difference!
Hope you find your earring!
Vicki