Monday, March 1, 2010

Hoping the energy mode stays with me.

Things are taking a turn for the better, definitely. Sunshine and nice temps. Okay it was in the mid 30s today but for us that felt like shirt-sleeve weather. I kept the heat at 55F today and with all the sunshine and physical activity going on, felt a bit warm. I'm starting to kick off covers at night even with the thermostat sitting at 50F.

The sunshine seemed to trigger an energy gene or something in me because I've been in a cleaning frenzy all afternoon. I did some deep cleaning, dishes, ironing and started getting my seed pods ready for planting tomorrow. Now I just need to fix supper and do some vacuuming and get the whites out of the dryer and I'll be ready for downtime.

I've finished the 20th hat so I'm halfway there. I'm confident that I'll be able to finish all 40 by Easter. And I'm more than halfway with the blanket as well. I'm pretty sure I can finish 2 more but I'm not making that a goal. Just a bonus if I do. I'm thinking of switching to crochet on the next blanket. I miss crocheting now and then.

I'm also hoping that the weather holds so I can start using the clothes line instead of the dryer from now on.

Off to cook supper and finish cleaning the kitchen.

We just heard from the insurance company. They denied coverage to Zach because of his Tourette Syndrome with a history of treatment for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. This in spite of the fact that he hasn't required any treatment for over 4 years. I am not a happy camper right now. Looking for alternatives out there though.

TTFN

No comments: