Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fading away

I've been thinking about the "d" word again. It's pretty obvious that while I'm not eating around the clock and thinking food 24/7, I'm not losing weight anymore. In fact, I suspect I've gained some. I'm so tired of feeling crappy all the time. I know losing weight won't change the pain but it will change the fatigue levels. Even just a little bit. So I shopped accordingly today.

I'm not looking forward to dieting again and I really don't want to go back to obsessing about food all the time, but I need a change in direction and I don't know what else to do.

I did manage to go to sleep last night but woke up when Tom came home. Not his fault, but there it is. So I dozed on and off until about 4 a.m. and finally gave it up for good around then. So I only got about 5 hours uninterrupted sleep in all and I am dragging my butt today. As expected.

I didn't knit last night at all. I didn't even have the energy to do that. In fact, I might not knit today either as I don't have anymore get up and go today than I did yesterday.

Oh, and by the way, Tale of Devereaux sucked, I am sorry to say. I tried to watch it last night while trying to get sleepy again and just couldn't get into it. The plot was all over the place and while Devereaux was cute as a button and I love Matthew Broderick as an actor, (and it did have several wonderful actors in it) the script was crap. Animation was great though. Yet not enough to save it.

Yeah, I know...when you're chronically tired and in pain, most everything is crap. And yet so many things aren't. Supernatural is a great show; so is House, M.D. I haven't gotten to Boston Legal yet but it looks good as well. So it's not the pain and fatigue speaking when I say that about Tale of Devereaux. At least not all of it is.

I'm just back from shopping. I had Zach bring the groceries in because I just couldn't do it and since I can, I'm going to lie down for a short nap before I fix supper.

TTFN

No comments: