Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nope

The energy mode didn't stay in high gear. I crashed just after supper last night and went to bed without finishing up my list. As usual. It was so abrupt and such a plummet that I took me by surprise. Not the first time that's happened though.

Today I had to lie down soon after Tom left for work and woke up around 6:30. I was so disoriented that I couldn't figure out why I didn't shut the blinds last night. I thought it was 6:30 a.m instead of p.m. It took me a minute. Also I was having a hard time processing a dream that included my cousin, an airplane, my birth certificate and a flight attendant who took my colored pencils and pastels and dumped them all over the cabin floor because I didn't have my birth certificate. I wonder what the meaning is behind all that.

As a result I got nothing done again today. It was sunny as well but I started out cold and never warmed up. Zach didn't think it was that cold so it must have been just me. I wonder how I'm going to get to sleep tonight with a half night's sleep behind me already. On the other hand, the way I feel right now, I could fall back into bed and not wake up for a week. Until I actually recline, I'm sure. Then my eyes will pop open and I'll be wide awake. That's the way it always is.

I'm fixing chili tonight. One pot meals are a lifesaver.

I didn't get the tobacco or the tomato seeds planted today but I'll get to them tomorrow. I'm not behind schedule as we still have heavy frost into May. It's a gamble to put anything in the ground before June 1st.

I'm almost done with House, season 3. I can't say it's my favorite. I particularly didn't like the Tritter/House story line at all. Zach had to talk me into finishing up the season. I do tend to pout like that when a series goes in a direction I don't like.

I did manage to finish up another hat but I only got a few inches done on the blanket. It seems so boring to talk about nothing but blankets and hats but I'm trying not to get sidetracked by the two sweaters that are awaiting my loving attention once Easter has come and gone. I just hope I can remember where I am in the patterns.

I think I'm going to start walking Professor tomorrow. Not only does the little roly poly need it, I do. I know that exercise and fresh air will help me rebuild my energy levels. But finding the energy to actually accomplish the task is akin to a Find Waldo poster. I must really find it somewhere though.

Supper is nearly done so I'm up for some supper. Chili, crackers and a tall glass of ice cold milk. Mmmmm....comfort food.

TTFN

No comments: