Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cough, hack, sneeze

Yes, it is the flu after all.  I'm so glad I paid good money for a flu vaccine so I wouldn't have to endure this.  I know part of the problem is having a compromised immune system that I fully intend to work on as soon as I get some sleep and start hacking all over the place.  Which I hope is very soon.

I got some knitting and crocheting done yesterday in addition to some sleeping.  Not much sleeping last night due to the above coughing, hacking and sneezing and only one tiny nap today.  I'm sure by tomorrow my ribs will be sore from all this coughing but tonight I'm still using those chest muscles quite often.

I'll try to be more interesting tomorrow but if you don't hear from me, I'm still in bed coughing, hacking and sneezing.

TTFN

No comments: