Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday's blatherings

I meant to take pictures today.  I really did.  But the kitchen floor was calling me along with the dirty dishes and I couldn't resist the siren call.

So kitchen is clean.  Living room is clean.  Bedroom is clean.

Kathy is tired.

I've been working on a market bag while sitting in the car waiting for Zach.  It has been too hot the past couple of days for anything but cotton although today was a lot cooler.  Trouble  is, I really like working on the market bag and don't want to knit on the sweater or the prayer shawl.

I seem to have problems finishing what I start.

I need therapy.

I felt better today.  I have these meltdowns occasionally when I feel pressured.  I've made sure the past few days I spent little time in his company and that helps.  Until the next time.

Did I mention that I ordered Pasion de Gavilanes from Amazon.com?  It's a very edited version and was on sale at $14 and some change.  English subtitles.  Yeah.  I love it.  Now I can find out just what the heck they've been talking about.  I can get the basic premise but I miss the nuances.  And the nuances are what make a show fun.  Otherwise it's just a book report.

And Mario is hot.  Even if he is a year older than my oldest child.

I'm just sayin'.

Supposedly we will be getting rain tonight.  Last week when I was being deluged in Fond du Lac, I think Horicon was getting...not much.  The sidewalk was wet but my grass is still crunchy and brown and I've had to water my flowers every day.  But they're talking four inches of rain and if we get that all at once, it will just run off to the river and not stop to play.

Or end up in my basement.

Off to knit on the sweater and watch Ghost Hunters before I fall asleep.  

TTFN

No comments: