Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Will she ever knit again?

I am so tired.  I took a nap this afternoon, intending to just snooze for a few minutes.  It's a good thing I set the alarm because it woke me up an hour and a half later.  And I slept pretty good last night.  I feel like I could crawl into bed now and probably will after I finish this.

I got no knitting done again today.  I played Zach's DS games while waiting for him because it took too much effort to actually do any knitting.  Maybe I'm catching up on all that sleep I've missed out on the past few months.

I have a lot to do tomorrow because I'm going to shift the hutch and the entertainment center because you have to walk in front of the tv to get to the hutch to put the dishes away.  And it's awkward.  And the whole setup isn't very nice looking either.  Tom will not like it because he hates change and when I change anything he gets annoyed.  I moved a couple of things around in the kitchen today and he stood there with a big scowl on his face and in an accusatory tone said, "You rearranged the kitchen again."  Moving a shelf to the top of the microwave isn't rearranging.  Just wait until he sees the living room tomorrow (rubbing my hands together with an evil cackle.)

I'm off to bed.  Too tired to talk.  I hope I'm better tomorrow.  Darned fatigue.

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes knitting is just too much effort for me as well when my lyme's is acting up - I hear ya!

Tell Tom that you are rearranging for better efficiency and production - all know when things are easier, they have better chance of getting done :) Not that you even need to justify it!