Monday, September 15, 2008

It's only Monday

Beautiful cool day today with a low of 43 expected tonight.  Time to get the blankets out!

Zach's teacher canceled class today so there was no school and no apparent reason to get out but I did anyway because I had to go to the library and stop by the grocery.  Gas jumped 12 cents before I could get home.  I want to cry.

This week we have two full days in Fond du Lac because there is a student function going on Wednesday and Zach wants to go so I have four meals to pack.  Well three because he's going to eat in the cafeteria and I'm getting a bean burrito from Taco Bell.  So I've got lots of cooking to do tomorrow before we leave.

I have gotten no knitting done today but I will as soon as I eat supper and stuff all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.  I can get the sock nearly done and work more on the sweater coat but I'm going to save Zach's sweater and the prayer shawl for Fond du Lac.  They both require more attention to what I'm doing than a seed stitch rectangle that will be the back of the sweater up to the cabling (which is still a long way off.)

I must be off and get things done before I cozy up under the blankets.

TTFN

No comments: