Monday, September 8, 2008

Dr. Seuss and the gloomy peaceful day

The sun did not shine; it was too wet to play. So we sat in the house  car all that cold, cold wet day.

--with apologies to Dr. Seuss

I do love it though.  The rain on the roof of the car put me to sleep and I had a lovely nap while waiting for Zach.  Not the whole time though.  I listened to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban while knitting on Zach's sweater.  I got quite a bit done.

No pictures because I wasn't home much during the daylight hours and it's too dark now.  I do hope to get some up soon of all the socks I knit this summer.  And I'd love to show you Zach's sweater and the prayer shawl so far.  My intentions are always good, if not terribly misplaced.

Not much to say today.  I have much knitting and spinning to do and I haven't really done any cleaning at all today (and probably won't do much beyond keeping up in the kitchen) so I'm not going to spend much time online.  I haven't even been to Ravelry much lately.  That is such a time devourer for me that I've had to discipline myself not to go there every day.

I'm weak, but getting stronger.

I'm off to watch Midsomer Murders (fresh from the library) and knit on the sweater some more.

TTFN

No comments: