Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Buffyday to me....

Yes, I finally got Buffy the Vampire Slayer even if it isn't the season I asked for. It only took two years of asking so I'm not complaining. It's the thought that counts. Okay, maybe it's not really since I did have to beg, but I still got what I wanted so I win after all.

And I have a car that starts all the time now. Didn't fix the power steering pump so that will probably go out when the temps are sub-zero, but hey...at least the car will start even if I can't steer it.

Again...not complaining.

Zach got me Stardust, which is a funny movie. My collection is definitely growing.

I'm feeling all the work I did all weekend. I can barely move. I had to rest after every row on the Invisibility Shawl, the worsted edition. I'm thinking of going to bed early tonight although I have to stay up for Paranormal State.

I hope to have some pictures tomorrow since I'll have more time at home. I don't have to leave until 4:30 now that the car starts every time (had to allow for changing vehicles if it didn't.) I still have a ton of housework to do but Tom did try to vacuum today and informed me that the vacuum wasn't working well so he cleaned it.

Thanks for all the birthday greetings. It means a lot to be remembered. It really does. My sisters are good at that, bless them. They are great sisters to have.

Ailsa suggested autumn colors for the mouse's jumper/sweater. I can do that. I'm thinking he's still around since I haven't seen any mouse parts anywhere and I haven't heard anymore weird noises coming from Hannibal. I wonder if there are any real mouse patterns out there.

Thanks to Jan, Blogless Barbara, Kay, Brandy, Vicki N, and Ailsa for the recent comments.

Now, I'm off to relax for a while but I have some work to do on Ravelry later on so I guess I won't get to bed early after all.

TTFN

1 comment:

Kay-From the Back Yard said...

Today's your birthday? Happy Birthday! And many happy returns of the day (I never really understand that sentiment, though).