Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We gots pictures

First a new picture of the boys. Hannibal is being his arrogant self, a bit grumpy after being woken up from his nap.



Professor poses for pictures, believe it or not. I got the camera out and asked him to come over and he got in front of me and sat down. When I asked him to lie down, he did, but I couldn't get him to smile. Afterward he walked around with his tail down like he was upset, but I don't know if it's because I took his picture or if it was because I removed his bench from in front of the window. Since then I've put an ottoman there so he can look out. The tail came back up and he was my best friend again. He's a tiny guy: half Chihuahua/half Pomeranian. And all yapper.



These are some dishcloths I knitted early in the summer. I don't remember what each one is called but I got the patterns from Knitting Pattern Central. The colors don't show up that well. The square one is a mint green. The other two are a baby blue.









I've frogged the Fisherman sweater and am looking for something different, something not quite so time consuming. I started this today and think it will look good in the Caron Heather. It's a blue, which is Zach's favorite color. Aside from black, that is. I probably won't have any pictures yet since today and tomorrow will be spent mostly in Fond du Lac. Tomorrow especially. I might take the camera in case I get some nice scenic shots.

We were going to take a different route home last night because of all the detours in FDL and ended up lost in the windmill farm. It was the eeriest place to be at twilight. All those silhouettes were just...creepy. But it was a good creepy. It went well with Paranormal State which I watched when we finally got home.

Oh, and I found my way home. Obviously. It's hard to get too lost around here. I've got a compass in the car and just kept going south until I got to hwy 49. After that it was a piece of cake. But not the most fun with someone who has serious OCD in the car. The real kind. Not the humorous kind. He managed well and didn't panic but those windmills didn't help at all.

Off to fix supper so I can pack it up. There's something unsettling about cooking supper in the middle of the afternoon and not getting to eat it right away.

TTFN

2 comments:

Kay-From the Back Yard said...

Nice photos of your pets. Real pretty dishcloths, too.

Anonymous said...

I love your pets, sooooo cute. The dishcloth patterns are really nice. I think they are nice enough to utilize in a larger project by just making several of them and hooking them together to make an afghan or bedspread or the like. Anyway, really really nice.