Monday, August 25, 2008

Feeling like superwoman

I can't believe how much I got done today.

I managed to fix the battery compartment on the camera. It's still a temporary fix but as long as the rubber band holds, it's a good one.

Zach had his first day of school today and I worked on the worsted weight Invisibility Shawl from Charmed Knits. I really like how the pattern is forming and there will be pictures of it tomorrow (now that the camera is fixed.) I was going to work on the Fisherman's Sweater but I forgot my cable needle. I'll have time to work on it tomorrow if it isn't too dark. I like to park one space away from the street lights so the light shines into the car. It's been bright enough to read a book by in addition to knitting so I should be okay. As long as I can find a spot. But the parking lot in Fond du Lac is pretty big so I have lots of options.

I deep cleaned the living room and my bedroom. Tomorrow I plan on getting the kitchen and bathroom. This time I hope to keep up so it doesn't get quite so dusty. I nearly filled up the vacuum (bagless) on just two rooms today. Those dratted dust bunnies propagate all over the place.

Short entry today because I'm really wiped out and need to go prop my feet up and knit and catch up on Pasion de Gavilanes, Inspector Lynley and Paranormal State. Plus I've got Wire in the Blood in the dvd player.

TTFN

No comments: