Friday, August 8, 2008

Saying Goodbye

I've decided to bow to the inevitable and shut down my blog. I'm going to leave it up for a while until I can figure out a way to save some of the stuff on it, but I'm really no longer interested in it and it's no longer interested in me.

Besides, no one's really reading it anyway. sigh I lead such an uninteresting life and can't get beyond the whining to actually find something positive to blog about so...

It's time to stop the life support and let it die a natural death.

Thanks to all who have read it.

TTFA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad to read that you're closing your blog! I'm a knitter who's been checking it regularly for some time now, and I feel like you're an old friend! Please feel free to e-mail me to let me know how you are making out from time to time.
Hugs,
Barbara
barb.strong@mts.net

Kay-From the Back Yard said...

Not too many people read my blog, either, but I hang in there to keep a record of what I'm knitting and other events. Sometimes there are things happening that I can't put on Ravelry (it's a knitting group, after all), such as my brother visiting, my beloved cat dying, etc. Maybe some day my children will look back at it???

Kathy, you are a good writer and I'm sorry to see you shut down your blog. Keep in touch!