Sunday, February 19, 2012

Finding my knitting mojo

I'm feeling a bit better but I intend to make an early night of it so I can start fresh tomorrow with cleaning and such.  I have no plans to go anywhere so the day will hopefully be spent cleaning and knitting.  I'm starting to get my knitting mojo back.  That's how I can tell I'm feeling better.

A week before we see the hematologist/oncologist for Zach's anemia.  He's still feeling tired all the time and battling depression but he thinks he might be seeing light at the end of the tunnel.  Hope so, anyway.

I'm late in starting my annual Lord of the Rings marathon and it will be interrupted with Babylon 5 episodes but I've finally started and am through FOTR and most of the first commentary with the screenwriters.  This year I have added the theatrical versions with all their documentaries and commentaries.  There are supposed to be a lot of differences.  We'll see, I guess.

Off to make up the bed and knit on the Tree of Life afghan for my altar.  This is my fourth attempt at it.  I hope I can finish it this time without frogging the whole thing.

TTFN

No comments: