Saturday, September 18, 2010

That didn't last

I'm back to no energy and no ambition.  Tom is asleep on my bed so I can't watch tv or read since all my books are in there, too, so I went online.  Trouble is, he'll sleep for about 5 hours and I don't want to stay online for that long.  I want to knit.

I finished up the doily and will try to get a picture of it this weekend.  I didn't do the long points because it would have taken another 2 skeins of yarn and I already spent more on it that I wanted to.  I was trying to use up some yarn I had left over.  It looks okay and would have been too big with the long points on it anyway.

Which leaves me more time for the sweater and poncho and that makes me happy.

I'm not staying online much tonight because I'm really, really tired so I'm going to just sit on the couch and stare into space for a while.

Oh, and I lost the gamble last night...it rained.  Heck, it stormed!  But the clothes almost dried out.  I'll get them tomorrow morning.

TTFN

No comments: