Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Down on Tuesday

Today has been another one of those days when I feel like I'm working underwater because every effort seems magnified.  I woke up exhausted in spite of getting more sleep than I've gotten all week.  I washed a load of clothes but the sky clouded up with some dark, heavy gray clouds and although the forecast said no chance of rain, I don't trust them.  So I'll wait until tomorrow.  In the meantime, though, I hung out my winter clothes to air out.  If they get rained on, I don't care.

I think Tom's jacket is ruined though.  The sun isn't helping at all and I suspect if I tried to wash it in the washer, it would fall apart.  It's about 15 years old.  He'll be very unhappy about this.

I'm stopped up for some reason.  I don't know if I'm coming down with a summer cold or if it's allergies.  The leaves are falling and with it the seeds and such from various trees.  I haven't taken anything for it because, while I feel sluggish and achy, that's not necessarily from a cold.  I often feel that way from the fibromyalgia.

I got Asian from the store last night for supper tonight so all I have to do is pop it in the toaster oven.  Otherwise I haven't eaten much at all today.

I put my new bird feeder up and have attracted a lot of nut hatches today.  My cardinal is a regular but the nut hatches I've only seen now and then.  They seem to like the new feeder, which is made from recycled materials and looks plastic.  It's gazebo shaped so leaves more room for the little feet.  And of course the sparrows and finches.  I love my little birds.

Not feeling good so I'm going to go lie down before supper.  I might just have Zach fix it instead.  Nothing he can't handle.

TTFN

No comments: