Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This is July?

I'm cranky. Less than four hours' sleep does that to me. And I had errands to run today including picking up my meds from the pharmacy. I don't dare take a nap this late though and I'm afraid I'm going to miss my window and be wide awake when it is reasonable to go to bed for the night.

I finished my shawl last night. It's called the Friendship Shawl or something like that. I'm not sure where the pattern is but if I find it, I'll put the link in when I get a picture of it. Tomorrow, I hope. It was too dark for pictures today. In fact, it looked like it was going to snow. And it didn't feel much warmer.

Okay it was a lot warmer but I was still in a sweatshirt and long pants. I think it was in the mid 50s F. And windy again. But still no rain. I'm down to three gallon jugs of water so I'm going to have to start using shower or dish water. I don't want to use fresh water for the plants unless I can help it.

I knitted one row of the baby blanket and was bored to tears. I'm so close to finishing it though and I don't want to lose interest in it. I am knitting some Christmas ornaments for the kids at church so I worked on that instead. I need to pull my dad's sock out of the cabinet and finish it. I'm on the foot part which is like sledding downhill. And I've got the purse to work on, too.

But not tonight. I would have to redo anything I worked on tonight. I can barely move.

So I'm off to water the plants and then clean up the kitchen, cook Tom's supper and then off to bed. I'll try to stay awake until 8 at least.

TTFN

No comments: