Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Now I can't wait for Deathly Hallows

We finally went to see Harry Potter. I had tried three different days and something kept coming up. It was fabulous!! I didn't have a problem with any of it and I especially loved seeing Lupin and Tonks in there. I always love the Weasley home life. They could do a very boring reality type show of them and I would stay glued to the tv 24/7.

I didn't post the past couple of days because I was afraid I would post things that I would have to delete and I'm trying very hard not to do that these days. Suffice it to say that things never change and everything is always my fault.

My sinus infection is better although I'm still coughing unproductively, but the pressure is gone and the headaches are more infrequent. I'm sleeping better. Well, better than I was with the blinding headaches. Still not getting a lot of sleep. Dratted Professor wakes me up when the sun rises because he wants to go out in the yard and sniff around for the chipmunk that lives next door. By the time I get him in after a wee (after he's chased around the yard for that one perfect spot) I'm awake. By noon I'm back asleep for an hour. Then night comes and I can't get to sleep before 2 a.m., sometimes 3, and it's lather, rinse, repeat.

Tomorrow I intend to work in the yard since it's supposed to rain the rest of the week. I have massive weeding to do and I hope to get the pumpkins and zucchini planted. Along with some lettuce. And I have thigh-high weeds behind the garage that everyone driving on the major highway can see.

Tom's sister sold her house so she got rid of some stuff and we ended up with some dry wall, shingles, miscellaneous wood, a bird bath and a wonky silver ball on a wrought iron post for the flower garden. If I actually had a flower garden. It was great to get all that stuff. Maybe with the shingles we can do some spot repair to hold us until next summer.

Still, I ask myself why it's so easy to go load up the truck and take it to the landfill for his sister when he won't take our stuff to the landfill after Zach and I have loaded up the truck.

Just sayin' is all.

I wasn't online last night because we were under a tornado warning...issued long before the system even got into our county. And because it was a slow moving system, didn't even come near us for another 3 hours. Then it went north of us and all we got was a little bit of rain. If they don't use the warning system properly no one will take it seriously and then we'll have a tragedy that didn't need to happen.

Sort of like car alarms. When was the last time you saw anyone respond to one of those?

Well, off to fix supper for Tom and then off to bed.

TTFN


No comments: