Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nothing to see here...

So I didn't get the pictures taken today. I'm hanging my head in shame.

There was a lot I didn't get done today but there was also a whole heck of a lot that I did get done.

Today was Winterize the House Day. I put plastic on the rest of the windows and doors and changed the curtains to blankets on some of the windows (I've never aspired to be in House Beautiful. Just don't want to be in Hovel of the Month), moved furniture away from the heating vents, made sure the cold air return was unblocked as well.

Then I looked up at the clock and it was almost time for Zach's school and I hadn't started supper yet.

I had taken a break or two reading blogs and Ravelry but didn't get to actually sit down until a short while ago. And when Tom leaves I have work to do upstairs which I can't do during the day because he's snoozing up there.

And no knitting whatsoever today...not even while Zach was in school because I had to run to the store and he was already done when I got back. Midterms, you know.

So I plan on getting me some fine knitting in tomorrow because Zach will be in school quite a bit of the day. Just me and Anne of Avonlea.

TTFN

No comments: