Friday, October 5, 2007

I do not have startitis

Yes, I cast on a new project last night but that doesn't mean anything. I figure I have to start a new project every few weeks regardless of how many I finish in that length of time. No, I'm not saying what it is yet. Maybe I'll have enough knitted to warrant pictures tomorrow.

Almost done with the shawl. I figure another 3 inches and I can bind off and attach the fringe. I really like the Homespun. The Prairie colorway is so autumnal. Makes me happy.

Jesse's Flames won't be a surprise since Zach informed me he's known all along. Dang. Wonder if he's been reading the blog or if me knitting in front of him was the tip off. Hmmmm...

Still, he was very pleased and said he didn't mind not being surprised but he was very anxious to have the sweater to wear if it would please cool off a bit. Got up to the high 80s today.

Blessing of the animals after church on Sunday but it will have to be without our animals because it will be too hot to leave them in the car for the service. And the priest doesn't want them in the building because due to health concerns for our elderly and those with allergies. I think she made the right decision. We'll bring toys for her to bless.

TTFN

Edited to add: My mammogram came back clear. I breathe easier for another year.

No comments: