Friday, June 3, 2011

Woman seeking relationship with sleep. Must be able to commit for the long term.

I meant to start today with pictures and more creative content, but I didn't fall asleep until after 6 a.m. and woke up two hours later, as usual.  I managed to stay in bed until close to 11 a.m. though.  It's hot, hot, hot today and I'm sleepy so nothing is getting done once again.  Aside from a load of clothes.  My lymphedema bandages are all in need of washing and since it's been a few days since I've wrapped my arm, the redness has appeared again.  I think it's cellulitis judging from what the drs told me it looked like.  I've got my elastic sleeve on until the bandages are dry.  But as it's hot, hot, hot, I'm not turning the dryer on just yet.  And I'm too tired to hang them out on the line.

I finished up the length of the curtain and am putting a garter stitch side edging on it so it doesn't curl.  The casing is sewn and I'm nearly done with one side.  I should be able to put it on the door by tomorrow.

I worked a bit on the pinwheel baby blanket but tonight I'll probably just work on the curtain and then try to get to sleep early.  Tom is working tomorrow (and every Saturday all summer long), poor guy.  These hours are so hard on him.

Hopefully Zach and I will get together tomorrow and he can give me a tutorial on the camera.  In the meantime, I'm going to lie down because I can't keep my eyes open.  Too bad if I can't get to sleep tonight but I'm so miserable right now.

TTFN

2 comments:

knittingdragonflies said...

Feel better!Isn't that the way, from a couple of days of spring, right into hot summer!
Vicki

Kathy said...

I feel a bit better today. It's not as hot and I slept pretty well last night. Not long enough, but uninterrupted...mostly. I never get a night where I go to sleep at night and wake up and it's morning, but the interruptions didn't keep me awake this time.

I wouldn't mind the heat if it were later in the year but going from cold to hot really makes it difficult.