Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Still not ready for the furnace

No sleep last night...again.  I dozed for a bit but couldn't sustain any sleep.  Certainly not REM sleep.  I finally got up around 7:30 and got busy since I wasn't sleeping and went back down about 11:30 for a nap.  Woke up at 3 p.m. feeling terrible...tired and groggy.  I hate sleeping during the day.

I am getting laundry done but only because I must.  I have a couple of windows to put plastic on but I wore out after two more so I can finish it up tomorrow.  I have to remember to get Tom to change out the filter in the furnace before we use it.  I'm going to need more plastic tomorrow.

I've got most of the winter curtains up.  Two of them got mildewed too badly to use down in the basement.  It's damp down there.  Fortunately the rest are okay.  And I found my winter sheets but they need airing out because they're musty.  I'll hang them on the line tomorrow so they can freshen up a bit.

Still not knitting as much as I would like.  I got a few rows done but that's not nearly enough for a day.  I'll get more done later but I still have laundry to do so that will take up a lot of my time tonight.

Supper is ready so I'm off to eat and then grab the clothes from the dryer and put in another load.  I had to make laundry soap today, too, so my arms are sore from grating Ivory soap.

TTFN

No comments: